Saturday, February 4th, 2012 at
Promo Sale: Talisman of STR, STA, INT, and DEX
Improve your character’s strength, stamina, intelligence or dexterity with these Talismans!
These items will be available at the item mall from: February 1, 2012 to February 8, 2012 — 6:00PM
Talismans can give your armor or weapon an addition stats of +1 ~ +4 when used!
These items are found in the Special section of the Item Mall.
Saturday, February 4th, 2012 at
The Story: Collect and Get Dressed!
One evening, thieves from Darkon started to join forces and decided to steal from the collectors of Madrigal. The moment the collectors wake up, they have discovered that valuable items from their collection, such as fashion costumes and cards had been stolen. They all gathered and asked if the bystanders saw someone enter their houses last night. Sadly, no one saw even a single thief.
They even asked the guidance of the gods who created Roika. Few days had passed; there is still no answer to who took their valuables. The collectors then started to join forces and they have agreed to trade in more valuable items to those adventurers that would go and collect items that will replace what have been stolen from them.
The collectors are willing to give card pieces, stone pieces, wheels and pills to the brave adventurers that will collect items and give it to them. Ready your collecting gears and start collecting!
- The collecting event will run from: February 3, 2012 to March 7, 2012.
- Go to any Collecting Area found in Flaris, Saint Morning, and Darkon Town.
- Use any present collector for this event.
- Collect certain items and pieces.
- Corresponding prizes will be awarded for each.
- Players should go online at the required date and time
- Form 2 lines for the trading.
- Players should only remove their public shop when told by the GM.
- Players will be traded by the GM and they should give the collected sets of pieces to the GM.
- The GM would then trade the player his prizes according to what the player gave him.
- There’s no limit in the number of trades as long as you have the complete amount of needed pieces per set.
Schedule of Trading:
- The location of the trading will be at the Saint Morning as seen here:
- Trading time is only until 7pm.
- The player being traded at exactly 7pm will be the last player for that schedule.
A trading day is scheduled below.
- Batch 1: March 8, 5pm to 7pm
- Batch 2: March 9, 5pm to 7pm
Please take note:
Players who’ll be disrupting the said event such as cutting the line and any other rule violations will be given a 1 week mute for their character.
This is an exciting event because it is easy to participate, and the rewards are really interesting! Imagine if you have collected 100 pieces of Spark (2%) piece card – you will then received 2 cards of Lightning card (7%), and fashion Madrigal Guarder Yellow (M/F). But I am just wondering, if we’ll get the 2 rewards or either?
There are a total of 23 pieces (items) to collect, and ONLY 2 hours of trading. Do you think the GM’s have enough time to accommodate ALL players? The easiest way would be having an NPC do the trading to ALL players.
List of pieces to collect and the corresponding rewards:
I can’t wait to get more of the Lightning card (7%) and fashion sets. ($$)